Labour of Love and Dedication
Written by: Hagley Park Preparatory | Thursday, May 30, 2019
On Thursday May 23, 2019, National Labour Day, many in and around the corporate area worked ardently to clean up and beautify their surroundings. However, the teachers and students of the Hagley Park Prep School were engaged in a Labour Day project of a different nature.
Classes were kept for the Grade 4 and 5 students, who will be sitting examinations in May and June respectively. In preparation for the Primary Exit Profile (PEP) examinations the teachers thought is necessary to put in a little extra work on what would be viewed by some as a holiday.
"It takes great effort to be here today, but we know what needs to be done, so we are here", exclaimed Miss Barnett, teacher of the Grade 5 group.
Approximately 50 students and 4 teachers including the school's principal, Dr. Gayle Betten were in attendance from 8:30am -1:30pm.
The Hagley Park Prep School is currently registering for the upcoming academic school year 2019-2020. They can be contacted at 876 923-9507, 876 757-7505, 876 431-2775 for further information.
- It’s a Love Affair with Woodford!
- Summer Camp Begins with ‘Built to Last’ Theme
- Historic Deacons and Deaconesses Meeting Called to Establish Association in EJC
- EJC Colporteur Snatch Top Prize in IADPA Book Challenge
- Remembering Martin Henry, a great Adventist leader
- ADVENTIST MEN CALLED TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE