- Team members, February 10, 2018 is our Couples Symposium. Please do all you can to register all the couples in your church for this symposium and send us the list by January 18. This is needed to guide us in our preparation and to avoid overbooking.
- There will be an urgent Family Ministries meeting this Sabbath, January 13, 2018 from 4 – 5 p.m. at the Kingsway High School. We need your input for the February 10 Couples Symposium.
- Team members we ask you to join in the ‘Character Building Book Project’. It is an evangelistic outreach to non-SDA children.
- Premarital/ Relationship sessions will be on break. Sessions will resume January 23.
- Kindly note that counselling and relationship sessions are held every 1st Wednesday at the Yallahs SDA church from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Bible Spell-a-thon May 2018 participants are expected to submit the names of the participants by February 28, 2018. An original Bible verse song using 2 – 3 verses is expected from each church.
- In order to assist our children and young people who are doing well, we have begun individual growth guidance sessions. Kindly call for appointments.
- Parents who have youngsters who need counselling, now is the time to seek help.
- Hats off to the 2017 Family, Women, Children & Adolescents’ Ministries team members. Remember that our sacrificial efforts are recognized by God.
- Celebration Emphasis for the month of January is Choice (adults) & Truthfulness (children & adolescents).
“Today exemplify tolerance and forgiveness. Promote reconciliation with those who have offended you”.
Women's Ministry Emphasis Day Documents
WOMEN'S DAY OF PRAYER 2016 PROGRAMME MANUAL
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day Sermon - 2015
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day Seminar
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day word doc
Calendar of Events
Family Ministries Joined Calendar of Events
Departments Women's Ministries