1. EJC Children & Adolescents Mass Choir practice for Camp Meeting will be held 2-3:30 p.m., November 24, EJC Boardroom. Open to all new and returning ones.
2. ASI CWD Mission Road Evangelism December 1, 2018. Venue: Zone 4.
3. The Family Ministries Department is requesting 3 persons with the requisite training to join us in grief counseling ministry especially to Non-SDA.
4. Monthly Family Ministries class with emphasis on single parenting, parenting adolescence, managing family conflicts. Call Elder Claudette Genas @ 876-298-8242
5. Family, women, children & adolescents ministries directors, please note the list of suggested projects for 2019 that every church and department is to select from or suggest one.
6. Premarital/ relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. at no charge - EJC Headquarters; Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
7. Are you interested in having your child/adolescents become a member of the EJC usher team? Call 876-298-8242
8. The year 2019 is designated “Women in Mission”. Plan your crusades and other activities
9. February 2-9, 2019 Week of Reaping, Evangelistic Programme - Children & Adolescents
10. Christian Home & Marriage Week: Singles Symposium venue JCC. February 16, 2019. Contribution $1,000 includes lunch.
11. ‘Heed the Call’ Retreat April 18 – 22, 2019. Couples In Action (CIA) Female spouses book now and make this a sacrifice for your spouse. Down payment starts December 2018.
12. Annual Toddlers’ Fun Day, April 28, 2019. Auntie, Uncles, Parents come to join in the fun.
13. Children & Adolescents District Conventions May11, 18 & 25, 2019
14. Family Togetherness Week September 8 – 15, 2019
15. Women’s Retreat @ The Grand Palladium October 17-21, 2019 …. Booking begins in January 2019.
“God wants to employ us in the great work of saving souls from eternal ruin”