1. Child Preachers’ Training – Monday, July 9, @10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. Couple’s Games night at EJC boardroom – July 14 @ 7:00 p.m.
3. The IAD/ ASI Mission 2000 & Beyond will engage its children and youth in its annual journey geared towards evangelism, self-development and volunteer assistance in humanitarian community projects. This will be held in Tobago from July 25 – August 21, 2018.
4. JAMU Children & Adolescents’ Convention August 5, 2018. (Venue WJC) Attire Jeans bottom and ‘Fit for Jesus’ or ‘Called to God’s Kingdom’ polo shirts
5. Prepare-Enrich Training - Thursday, August 23. Register online
6. JAMU Family & ENDITNOW Conference “Transforming Families Enriching Lives” Facilitator Training (Olivers) August 25, 2018
7. Vacation Bible School (VBS) July 24 – August 31, 2018.
8. Parenting Conference – September 1.
9. Family Togetherness Week - September 1 - 8
10. Big Baptismal Day for Children & Adolescents – September 29
11. Jewels Symposium – October 20.
12. Retreat – Grand Palladium, October 25 - 28 – Deposit needed…
13. In keeping with the mandate to make all our women literate, kindly call 2988242.
14. The Total Member Involvement (TMI) ‘Back pack’ evangelistic pin for our children & adolescents is now available. Order now.
15. Premarital sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. Weekly relationship Tuesday sessions- EJC Headquarters; Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m
16. St. Thomas Premarital sessions are held every 1 st Wednesday at Yallah SDA Church
17. The year 2019 is designated “Women in Mission”.
18. February 2-9, 2019 Week of Reaping, Evangelistic Programme - Children & Adolescents
Grand Palladium Adult Final Registration Form
JAMU Training Seminar Registration Form
ASI IAD Registration Form 2017
Documents & Handouts
Notice for the Weekend of August 18, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of August 11, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of August 4, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of July 21, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of July 14, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of July 7, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of June 30, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of June 23, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of June 9, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of June 2, 2018
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).