Family, Women, Children & Adolescents Ministries
- International Women’s Day of Prayer & Launch of Women’s Year… March 2, 2019. Kindly send us the name by February 11 of one female from each church to be recognized.
- JAMU Vacation Bible School Workshop March 29 – 31,2019 see poster for details
- ‘Heed the Need’ Couples Retreat April 18 – 22, 2019. Couples In Action (CIA) female spouses please make a sacrifice and book your spouse. Down payment of 30% by January 2019.
- Annual Toddlers’ Day @ Dunn’s River April 28, 2019 see poster for details
- ASI Missionaries “Sound of the Approaching God” evangelistic series, May 4 – 26, 2019 in Florence Hill district of Churches.
- Women’s Retreat October 17-21, 2019. Booking begins February 2019. Book early and save. Details will follow. Preferred currency US $.
- Kindly send us by March 9 the names of all Children and Adolescents up to age 14, who were baptized in 2018. A baptismal celebration is being planned for all of them. Additional each child is being asked to invite a non-member.
- Christian Home & Marriage Week: In-Laws Symposium for a date to be announced.
- Children & Adolescents District Conventions May11, 18 & 25, 2019
- Family Togetherness Week September 8 – 15, 2019
- Monthly Family Ministries class with emphasis on single parenting, parenting adolescence, managing family conflicts. Call 876-298-8242
- Pre –marital/ relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. at no charge - EJC Headquarters; Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Are you interested in having your child/adolescents become a member of the EJC usher team? call 876-298-8242
“God wants to employ us in the great work of saving souls from eternal ruin”.
Calendar 2019 Family, Women, Children and Adolescents
Permission Slips_GEMS Retreat 2019
Womens Retreat 2019 Registration Form- Jewel Runaway Bay
Couples Retreat 2019 - Jewel Dunns River Registration Form
Toddlers Day Registration Form Dunns River April 28, 2019
Notice for the weekend of February 16, 2019
Notice for the weekend of February 9, 2019
Notice for the weekend of February 2, 2019
Notice for the weekend of January 26, 2019
Notice for the weekend of January 19, 2019
Notice for the weekend of January 12, 2019
Notice for the weekend of January 5, 2019
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Notice for the weekend of February 23, 2019
Children's & Adolescents Ministries
Kids in motion vol-15-2-2018
WEEK OF PRAYER- Children & Adolescents 2018
EJC ASI Impact Tobago 2018 Story
Stewardship Childrens Week of Prayer 2018
Children Evangelism and Baptism Day
The Talking Backpack - Teacher's Manual
Children Ministries -Guidelines YOCA Winner
2018 Bible Spellathon Final Results
Child Protection Plan
Criteria for choosing volunteers for children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Women in Mission 2019
3-Eight Blessings to Share_activity
4-Jars of Fragrance_seminar
5-Sing to the Lord a New Song_seminar
Letter - Women's Ministries Retreat 2019
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).