- All ASI Missionaries are expected to invite at least one person to the June 2 Consecration & Induction Service. Venue – North Street Church from 9 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Book assignment for all ASI Missionaries: The Adventist Home written by Ellen G. White Chapters 3&4.
- CMDs are encouraged to attire the District Convention participants in their ‘Fit for Jesus’’ or ‘Called to God’s Kingdom’ polo shirts with black pants for boys and a black, blue or white skirt for girls.
- Hats off to the Bible Spell-a-thon team members from the churches. Your input made a big difference. The results of the Bible song and spell competition is attached.
- WMDs: Kindly remember to recognize at least 2 women who have impacted the church community on June 9.
- Women’s Ministries Directors this reminder that GEMS is the youth arm of the WM. Kindly include them in your June 9 program. GEMS attire black skirt and solid colour top.
- The year 2019 is designated “Women in Mission"– loved and chosen changing the world one at a time! So let us bear this in mind as we plan.
- Individual growth/ relationship counselling sessions are offered at the office on Tuesday and Thursday. Please call to make appointment.
- Hats off to Macedonia and North Street Districts for hosting their district conventions using the theme “Modelling Jesus through Christian Values". More power to everyone.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) July 24 – August 31, 2018. Material for VBS this year is The Talking Backpack.
- JAMU Children & Adolescents’ Convention August 5, 2018. (Venue WJC) Attire Jeans bottom and ‘Fit for Jesus’ or ‘Called to God’s Kingdom’ polo shirts
- JAMU Family & ENDITNOW Conference “ Transforming Families Enriching Lives” Facilitator Training (Olivers) August 25, 2018
- September 8 Family Togetherness Day: Singles Symposium.
- In keeping with the mandate to make all our women literate, kindly call 2988242.
- The Total Member Involvement (TMI) ‘Back pack’ evangelistic pin for our children & adolescents is now available. Order now.
- Women’s Ministries sermon package for June 9, 2018 will be re-sent to you in soft copy.
- Pre –marital sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
“God wants to employ us in the great work of saving souls from eternal ruin”.
Documents & Handouts
2018 Bible Spellathon Final Results
Notice for the Weekend of May 26, 2018
Children Ministries -Guidelines YOCA Winner
Child Protection Plan
Notice for the Weekend of May 19, 2018
GEMS Hike Health Report
GEMS Things to take to Hollywell Hike
Notice for the Weekend of May 12, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of May 5, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of April 28, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of April 21, 2018
JAMU Training Seminar Registration Form
Notice for the Weekend of April 7, 2018
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Men's Ministries DATES 2018
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).