- Team members, February 10, 2018 is our Couples Symposium. Please do all you can to register all the couples in your church for this symposium and send us the list by January 18. This is needed to guide us in our preparation and to avoid overbooking. Click Here for Registration Forms.
- There will be an urgent Family Ministries meeting this Sabbath, January 13, 2018 from 4 – 5 p.m. at the Kingsway High School. We need your input for the February 10 Couples Symposium.
- Team members we ask you to join in the ‘Character Building Book Project’. It is an evangelistic outreach to non-SDA children.
- Premarital/ Relationship sessions will be on break. Sessions will resume January 23.
- Kindly note that counselling and relationship sessions are held every 1st Wednesday at the Yallahs SDA church from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Bible Spell-a-thon May 2018 participants are expected to submit the names of the participants by February 28, 2018. An original Bible verse song using 2 – 3 verses is expected from each church.
- In order to assist our children and young people who are doing well, we have begun individual growth guidance sessions. Kindly call for appointments.
- Parents who have youngsters who need counselling, now is the time to seek help.
- Hats off to the 2017 Family, Women, Children & Adolescents’ Ministries team members. Remember that our sacrificial efforts are recognized by God.
- Celebration Emphasis for the month of January is Choice (adults) & Truthfulness (children & adolescents).
“Today exemplify tolerance and forgiveness. Promote reconciliation with those who have offended you”.
Registration Form COUPLES & Mature Singles February 10, 2018
ASI IAD Registration Form 2017
GEMS Retreat Registration 2017
ALL OF US Registration Form Jewels
Form for Singles Convention 2017
Documents & Handouts
Notice for the Weekend of January 13, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of January 6, 2018
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).