1. EJC Children & Adolescents Mass Choir practice for Camp Meeting will be held 2-3:30 p.m., November 24, EJC Boardroom. Open to all new and returning ones.
2. ASI CWD Mission Road Evangelism December 1, 2018. Venue: Zone 4.
3. The Family Ministries Department is requesting 3 persons with the requisite training to join us in grief counseling ministry especially to Non SDA.
4. Monthly Family Ministries class with emphasis on single parenting, parenting adolescence, managing family conflicts. Call Elder Claudette Genas @ 876-298-8242
5. Family, women, children & adolescents ministries directors, please note the list of suggested projects for 2019 that every church and department is to select from or suggest one.
6. Premarital/ relationship sessions are held every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. at no charge - EJC Headquarters; Counselling and relationship sessions at Yallahs Church every 1st Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
7. Are you interested in having your child/adolescents become a member of the EJC usher team? Call 876-298-8242
8. The year 2019 is designated “Women in Mission”. Plan your crusades and other activities
9. February 2-9, 2019 Week of Reaping, Evangelistic Programme - Children & Adolescents
10. Christian Home & Marriage Week: Singles Symposium venue JCC. February 16, 2019. Contribution $1,000 includes lunch.
11. ‘Heed the Call’ Retreat April 18 – 22, 2019. Couples In Action (CIA) Female spouses book now and make this a sacrifice for your spouse. Down payment starts December 2018.
12. Annual Toddlers’ Fun Day, April 28, 2019. Auntie, Uncles, Parents come to join in the fun.
13. Children & Adolescents District Conventions May11, 18 & 25, 2019
14. Family Togetherness Week September 8 – 15, 2019
15. Women’s Retreat @ The Grand Palladium October 17-21, 2019 …. Booking begins in January 2019.
“God wants to employ us in the great work of saving souls from eternal ruin”
Grand Palladium Adult Final Registration Form
JAMU Training Seminar Registration Form
ASI IAD Registration Form 2017
Notice for the weekend of December 8, 2018
Notice for the weekend December 1, 2018
Notice for the weekend of November 24, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of November 17, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of November 10, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of November 3, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of October 27, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of October 20, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of October 13, 2018
Notice for the Weekend of October 6, 2018
Lord Transform Me Based Homes Commitment Card
LTM Based Homes
Children's & Adolescents Ministries
Kids in motion vol-15-2-2018
WEEK OF PRAYER- Children & Adolescents 2018
EJC ASI Impact Tobago 2018 Story
Stewardship Childrens Week of Prayer 2018
Children Evangelism and Baptism Day
The Talking Backpack - Teacher's Manual
Children Ministries -Guidelines YOCA Winner
2018 Bible Spellathon Final Results
Child Protection Plan
Criteria for choosing volunteers for children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Sermon God's Plan for Parents and Children
Women in Mission 2019
3-Eight Blessings to Share_activity
4-Jars of Fragrance_seminar
5-Sing to the Lord a New Song_seminar
Seminar 1 PPT And They Lived Happily Ever After
Seminar 2 Handout #2 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-3
Seminar 2 Handout #4 Nurturing Healthy Emotions-2
Seminar 2 PPT Nurturing Healthy Emotions
Seminar 4 Handout #1 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #2 A Christian Perspective on watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 Handout #3 A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar 4 PPT A Christian Perspective on Watching Secular TV Programming
Seminar Exceptional Families Exceptional Needs Olivers Greulich
GEMS hosts 1st Fasting & Prayer Session for 2018
The first official activity for the Girls of Eloquence, Morals and Standards for 2018 took the form of a prayer and fasting service held on Sunday January 28, 2018 at the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
Parents, Moms and Jewels share a day
Scores of church members, visitors and stakeholders turned up at the Constant Spring Seventh-day Adventist church in St. Andrew to witness an array of activities the first Sabbath in the month designated for children.
GEMS - Count on God to cause a Turning Point
The East Jamaica Conference chapter of Girls of Eloquence Morals and Standards (GEMS), celebrated their third anniversary at the Andrews Memorial SDA Church under the theme “Turning Point”, with GEMS representatives from many of the churches showing full support for the program which have grown significantly since it was first launched at the North Street SDA Church in April 2012.
Family values reaffirmed as Adventist CIA’s experience Amazing Love
More than fifty married couples participated in the first East Jamaica Conference (EJC) Couples in Action (CIA) one day retreat, on April 18, 2015 at the Golden Acres Resort in St. Andrew, where biblical marriage and family life principles were reinforced under the theme, “Amazing Love.”
Eden Brings Joy to Parents and Church Family
To say that they were happy at the birth of their firstborn would be an understatement. To them, the entrance of a beautiful baby girl to their family was a precious gift from God, so they named her Eden, a name that would perpetually remind her of the creator God of heaven who makes all things good.
Thousands Attend Couples Convention To Reaffirm Marriage
Approximately 2,000 couples attended and renewed marital vows with their spouses last Saturday during a Couples Convention at the Northern Caribbean University Gymnatorium in Mandeville, Jamaica. From as early as 8 a.m., couples young and old from across Jamaica were seen in long lines awaiting registration for the convention dubbed 'Journey Toward Intimacy', put on by the Jamaica Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (JAMU).