- If you are the Communication Leader in any of our church in EJC and you are not a part of the EJC Communication Whatsapp Group, please forward your name , number and the name of your church to firstname.lastname@example.org for it to be added..
- Please be reminded that all Communication Department team members are being asked to identify and embark on a project that is geared towards soul winning in 2021. This can either be a personal project or a team effort. More will be said about this initiative in subsequent weeks.
- Please note that information for the EJC Communication Advisory should be submitted by Tuesday of each week.
- Submit your information to email@example.com.
- For announcements on NCU FM Church Bulletin Board, please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents & Handouts
Leaders' Summit Handout
Communicators Recognized For Outstanding work in EJC
Four months after the Now is the Time Family & Health Evangelistic Campaign ended on July 15, 2017, the communication team responsible for the online streaming and video production at the meetings were recognized for their outstanding contribution to the success of the campaign at a special service at the East Jamaica Conference Headquarters on November 11, 2017.
Fabia Phillips-Lawrence accepts call to join NCU Media Group
After serving as Assistant Communication Director at East Jamaica Conference for just over three years, Mrs. Fabia Phillips-Lawrence accepted a call from Northern Caribbean University (NCU) Media Group to serve as Programmes Manager.
Zone 4 Communication Leaders benefit from workshop
Communication leaders from the parish of St. Thomas turned up dutifully for their annual workshop at the Morant Bay Seventh-day Adventist church on Sunday March 15, 2015. The attendance at the workshop was the best in recent times and gained the support of Assistant leaders and other team members working in the communication department of the various churches within zone four.
Phillipsfield Campsite to be one of the Best - Says Nathan
More than three hundred persons responded to the call by the East Jamaica Conference (EJC) leadership, to attend a workday at Phillipsfield in St. Thomas, to clear sections of the three hundred and sixty acre property in preparation for the building of Conference campsite. Volunteers from several churches in the constituency came from the four zones in support of the new drive to begin work at the campsite, which have remained only a dream for more than ten years.